Your donations make a difference
Any donation will make a significant difference to the work of ENRYCH Berkshire.
- £10 would assist a Member to attend a social outing, often a highlight for ENRYCH Berkshire Members, and a chance for Members and Volunteers to get together and do something out of their normal routine. Visits to a show, gardens and attractions are very popular
- £40 pays for 10 flotation aids for people who want to swim through ENRYCH Berkshire
- £50 pays for the delivery of training in moving and handling for Volunteers or Carers
- £500 Enables one person who has a physical disability to be an active Member of ENRYCH Berkshire for one year
- £500 will also cover a year’s expenses for 15 ENRYCH Berkshire Volunteers
- £1,000 will enable a the recruitment of 10 new Volunteers to the Project
One-off donations are wonderful. Regular donations enable ENRYCH Berkshire to plan and develop our services for disabled people.
A donation of £10 a month enables ENRYCH Berkshire to keep organising social activities for Members, often the highlight of their month.
£20 a month enables ENRYCH Berkshire to research and develop new services requested by Members, including Healthy Living Clubs, Personal Assistant Services and Information Services.
Donations can be made directly on this website using our secure payment system, or if preferred, cheques made payable to ENRYCH Berkshire can be sent to our office at:-
Room G1 TOB1
University of Reading
ENRYCH Berkshire is currently raising funds to establish services in areas of Berkshire where there are little, or in some cases no suitable services.
£12,000 enables ENRYCH Berkshire to deliver services in a new area for a year, and support even more Members with a physical disability.
Your support will make it possible for us to bring colour to the lives of more people.